Thursday, May 22, 2014

Medifast Potato Waffles

Before tsfl I was a total carbaholic. Bread was a huge downfall. I saw a youtube video where someone made potato donuts in their mini donut maker with the new Medifast hearty meal potatoes. I did my own spin on their idea and used my Belgian waffle maker and I'm here to tell you that it turned out nummy!

Here's the easy recipe:
1 Medifast Hearty Meal mashed potato. (I had the garlic flavor)
1/4 cup cold water
1/4 cup egg beater
a pinch of shredded 2% cheese
(One meal and 1/8 lean)

Stir and pour into the waffle maker. Let cook for about 3 minutes or until toasty looking.



As you can see they have a very bread like quality that I wasn't expecting. Very satisfying! Give it a try and tell us what you think!

1 comment :

  1. I am very happy to visit your site and i did like it. I was able to get some informative topics. keep it up and you can also visit my site for your reference. Thank you and have a good day.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP